Thursday, January 23, 2014

Depression

Gary and I are slowly woking out my problem with Seasonal Depression.  He took me for a ride this morning in the sunshine.  We found lots of snow bu the sun reflected off it, giving me the brightness I required. We looked all over for birds.  There were crows of course. At th Shawano dam, we found hundreds of Canada geese and mallards.   And on the way home we found dozens of ring necked pheasants.  No it isn't spring, but birds go a long way to help  me to spring.

Earlier Lori had a spring bouquet delivered.

Gary went of tonight to tend to Spooky, his sister's camp.  He'll go to a meeting and stop for hardware at Menards.  he will be re-doing things here at the house while I am having tests done for the tumor in Milwaukee tomorrow.

And so we're getting what we crave....time apart.  By Saturday, we'll be good friends again.   It wasn't a southern tour or a trip to Hawaii, but we take what we get.


No comments:

Post a Comment