Monday, November 11, 2013

Writing Update

For a few days, I tried to work on several different projects, but I couldn't manage the confusion. I had to sort them out  and make a decision about their order.

I've decided to finish The Glen Valley Compact first.  I've been going over the proof copy, marking each error with a red pencil then transferring the corrections to the master copy. I'm on chapter eight, with seven more chapters to go.  I expect to be finished by Wednesday.  Then I can go ahead and publish.

Next, I will do the e-books for both The Glen Valley Compact and Decades of Love and Other Disasters.  I did Decades last spring, but I want a better copy.  I figure it will take a week or so.

Following those books, I want to put all my Christmas stories into an e-book collection. My next story for Black Coffee Fiction http://blackcoffeefiction.blogspot.com  is due on November 22 which will complete the book.  I'll be interrupted because we leave the next day for Illinois.  On my return, I figure on finishing the Christmas book, probably around December 7.

It will be late in December before I can finish Going Down from Gairloch.

That is quite enough writing to finish the year.

Meanwhile, I am waiting for my copies of Black Coffee Fiction, Volume 2; Now With 33% More Caffeine. Any day now.

What a year 2013 has been!


No comments:

Post a Comment