Saturday, November 16, 2013

Finished!

I spent the entire day finishing The Glen Valley Compact paperback.  I kept going back and forth trying to get the page numbers right.  In the end I finally deleted some page numbers.  There was one page number that appears at the top of the page, not on the bottom.

But those were not problems that should hurt the reader's enjoyment of the story so I finally left them alone.

In 48 hours the book should be available at amazon.com.

So that is done and now I need some days without maniacal writing. I have been obsessing about my books for over a month now. Time to focus on something else. Exercise, catching up on e-mail, talking to friends.

Gary and I will be in Illinois in a week and other than this blog, I intend to spend that week reading books.


No comments:

Post a Comment