Saturday, February 1, 2014

February!!!!

One of the worst Wisconsin Januaries ever  is over.  February and March will have bad weather, but the temperatures are climbing.  My spirits are climbing, too.   I am getting my gardening gear together to start planting seeds.  Tomorrow, cherry tomatoes. It's not too early.   Last year I was able to have pots outside on my deck by the end of March.  

I am starting to make plans to meet friends outside this house to combat cabin fever.   There is a certain danger though since the flu is out there running rampant and I don't want to endanger the process of getting this brain tumor dealt with.


Still, I am feeling better.  Today I began work on a new short story.  I am also doing some editing work on existing books.  It is slow going, but I have to keep moving forward.

My attorney suggested I should have my obituary written before the surgery.

Any suggestions welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment