Thursday, January 30, 2014

Getting On

Gary just brought me my cup of hot chocolate so soon I must be off to bed.

Readers tell me that they can't go to bed until I've posted so I'd best get at it.

Temperatures are finally rising in Wisconsin, but that means other forms of bad weather.  Today, a snowstorm and slippery streets.  So we stayed home.

The tumor is still with me.  A slight indigestion problem is over.  But now we suffer from cabin fever along with every one  else around here.

I've never had trouble sleeping, but now it is a joy, a way to escape this endless winter.

I look outside, see the snow and throw myself on my bed.  Five minutes later I am asleep for at least an hour, a good solid sleep with no pain.

Once we go  to get the evaluation of the tests next week, we will make new plans. There will be surgery, but then we get in the car and start heading south for at least a couple of weeks to get a start on summer.

And when summer comes, my life starts new.

Meanwhile, sleep is my solace and my joy.








No comments:

Post a Comment