Wednesday, January 29, 2014

So, so bored at the Moment

I am a reader so I am seldom bored.

However, this tumor is making it difficult for me to crack a book.  Tomorrow, I will go to the library for some books on CDs and go rom there.  

There is nothing on television worth watching.   Cooking is not interesting me.

Gary is doing the best by getting me out of this house.  Today that was just a trip to get medical supplies and another for groceries.   I've always enjoyed gocery shopping, which is a numbers game, trying o get good buys with limited funds. So it went today.  I saved 32 % today and came away with bags and bags of foodstuffs.  

But then i went directly to bed and slept for more hours.  Sleeping is what I do best these days.

Tomorrow, I once again must dig into the bureaucracy and find out why Medicaid still wants to give me child care!  I suppose the fight will hold my interest.  The other task will be to finish locating all the information to take finish my taxes.

But I admit that right now I am looking forward with the most enthusiasm to having doctors drill into my head to dig that darn tumor out of there.

Friends have invited us to travel south for a few days for some beach time.  That may happen in another week or two.  Sounds good to me.
































No comments:

Post a Comment