Thursday, November 7, 2013

Too Early Christmas

There are Christmas commercials on television. The discount stores already have their Christmas displays up. The Internet music channel I listen to is already interspersing my classical piano music with Christmas carols.

Even my Christmas cactus is blooming. 
 

I would say way, way too early, except that I have already written a Christmas story at Black Coffee Fiction
http://blackcoffeefiction.blogspot.com  It will be followed by three more before Christmas and the reason is simple:  I am planning a Christmas e-book and I need a few more stories so I can publish in early December.  
I can't seem to stop writing these days. It's become an addiction.  

****
I am hearing some positive words about our latest Black Coffee Fiction collection, Black Coffee Fiction, Volume 2, Now With 33% More Caffeine.  One reader says she is telling all her friends about it.  

The lifeguards down at the aquatic center finally read "The Lifeguards".  Tony tells me I described CPR incorrectly and I shall have to change that, but when he said incorrect CPR could kill someone, I immediately thought how I could use that in my next mystery novel.  

So all my writing progresses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment