Monday, November 4, 2013

Works in Progress

The camera works, even after the memory stick was stuck in my chair cushion for almost two weeks. cushion. I used it to show the progression in my writing life.


At the top is Black Coffee Fiction, Volume 2: 33% More Caffeine, a book of short stories written by Wade Peterson, Bettyann Moore and me. This book is now in print and can be purchased at Amazon.com.   Wade has ordered ten copies for me which should arrive here in a week. When I get them I will take one copy to the Seymour public library and five copies to Sissy's in Seymour. 

Next is the sample cover of the mystery I've just completed, The Glen Valley Compact. The proof copy is being shipped to me and should be here by Friday.  I will take three days to do the final proofing, then order copies.  I hope to have them in hand by November 20th, at the latest. 

Finally, the loose leaf folder with Going Down to Gairloch, the novel I am working on now. I'm on the third and perhaps the final draft.  Today I reviewed the first chapter. I think it is in in fairly good shape, but I will look at it again tomorrow to make sure.  There are fourteen chapters and I intend to spend two days on each.  

Somewhere beyond that folder is the idea for another book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment