Friday, November 1, 2013

More Writing

Today I finished the first depressing Christmas story of the season and posted it at Black Coffee Fiction
http://blackcoffeefiction.blogspot.com/2013/11/christmas-spirit.html

I write these stories to counteract the advertising on American television depicting the perfect family having the perfect Christmas, when we all know that not everyone has a traditional Christmas or even a satisfactory one.  So I write stories of people having terrible holidays. At this point I have nine stories. I figure on having a collection of these by the end of 2014.
.......

For a while there, we had our listing for our Black Coffee Fiction, Volume 2 paperback at amazon.com but it had an error so it is being run through the system again. It is still there as an e-book but it will be a day or two before that is settled.

I downloaded my new mystery at Create Space but there are four errors that the publisher discovered.  I also have to figure out how to get the cover photo cleared up. I hope to do that tomorrow.
......

Wade has posted at his blog about his writing career,It's a Long Way to the Top
 http://wadepeterson.wordpress.com/2013/11/01/happy-nanowrimo/
.....

Wade is almost done with his novel.  The month of November is National Novel Writing Month but neither Wade nor I intend to write new novels this year.  He will do the final editing on his novel and I will do the final re-write on Going Down from Gairloch.  

But right now I am about done with it all for a few days.  Two days of writing non-stop has wiped me out mentally and physically.  Gary and I are going to get back to the fitness center on Monday to get ourselves back in shape and I intend to spend a few days reading books.

But first, an evening telling ghost stories tomorrow night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment