Tuesday, March 26, 2013

And We Have a Book!

Create Space finally OKd the cover and the rest of the book, too.  I received the acceptance e-mail early this morning.

The next step was to order a proof copy which I did by 9:00 pm.

Fifteen minutes later I was told I would get the book within ten days, but by the afternoon another e-mail came to tell me the book had already been shipped.  Now that is fast service! It is likely the book will arrive sooner than that outside deadline of ten days.  That's been my experience with Create Space.

That means I should have the book in my hands by April 3, when I must go to Illinois to help Gary pack up for his final return home.  I'll have the book to check over in the evenings. I assume there will be a change here and there, but once I make those changes, I can order the first case of books.

It is time to think about the next book signing, but first there is another story to write for Black Coffee Fiction. I outlined the story this afternoon.

So goes the writing game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment