Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's Finished!

This morning I was at Wade's house at 9:30 and together over the next three hours we finished putting Black Coffee Fiction, our collection of fourteen of our best short stories, into e-book format on Amazon.com.  Now our fans can get the book on their Kindles.

When I say "we", it was mostly Wade who did the work, navigating through all the instructions and forms until we had a book.

I helped with the dedication, our autobiographies, and decisions about how the book should be presented on  Amazon.com.  Mostly, I waited for that magic moment when Wade clicked on "enter" and our book was born.  At that moment, I wanted we shouted "whoopeeeee!" and shook hands.

Then it was waiting time, because it takes up to twelve hours before anyone could buy the book.  At 8:00 this evening, I could wait no more and bought our own book just to see if it was ready and it was. I already had the book but what's $2.99 to an author who will get some of that money back in royalties.

So now it is there, and any of my readers can order it by clicking here.

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Coffee-Fiction-ebook/dp/B009GKEYHK/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1348624600&sr=1-3&keywords=Black+Coffee+Fiction

In another couple of weeks we plan on putting out a paperback edition but we agreed to take a week's vacation so that we can write our next short stories.  We are already thinking of the Volume 2.
















No comments:

Post a Comment