Saturday, January 18, 2014

Absoluely delightful, exhausting day

My brother Carl arrive at 10;00 a.m..  He was meeting a friend in Green Bay so had time to see his ailing sister.

Carl, like me, decided to run for a city council, this on in Ashland.  I haven't been on the Seymour city council in years but it seems that crazy people go o city council meetings all the time.  They listen to Fox News and decide they've learned something.  Then they spout it in meetings.

So we talked about where I stand. Gary described my treatment.  

Finally we heard from Chris, Tisha and Evan.  We decided to all meet at Gallaghers for pizza.   And so we did until we reached consensus on several issues.  I am transferring all my interest in a cemetery plot to my brother.  On Friday, Chris will take me o Milwaukee for another test, but first I must make him my health provider. I also must finish banking papers giving him access to my money.

Thn there was Evan, who at the age of 8 is writing about his ancestors.   We talked about where our family came from.  We are a mongrel breed.

When we were all home, they undecorated my Christmas tree, which is as good a way to celebrate spring as any.  Now that it is down,we will open up the dining room blinds bringing sunshine to that end of the house.

And then I collapsed into bed.

We had planned on going to the RV/camping show in Green Bay, but Gary worried about the germs  a crowd like that would carry.  It is bad enough o have a tumor.  Would a virus carry me off?  So I am now home again, exhausted, and likely to stay here for the next day or two.






No comments:

Post a Comment