Thursday, January 16, 2014

More Changes

One more test this morning.  I hate the constant testing and I yearn for it all to be over.   And it seems it will.In a week or so, I go to Madison for one last test then  a hole will be drilled in my head and the tumor will be excised.

But before that starts, I need to get things in order in case the operation goes wong.  Tomorrow, Gary and I go to see my lawyer to get new wills drawn.  I will stop at the bank and get the form signed o give my son power of attorney for money matters.

Then I will be ready to go ahead with having my head drilled.

Then over he weekend, friends and relatives will come over to check on me.

At he moment, all Iwant to do is sleep.

It does seem that he trip to Hawaii is out for now.









No comments:

Post a Comment