Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Next Book

Today, Wade sent Betty and me the proof for our next e-book, a joint project using the stories we've published on our Black Coffee Fiction blog.  http://blackcoffeefiction.blogspot.com  The name of the book will be Black Coffee Fiction, Volume 2, 33% More Caffeine. It should be ready to order by next week.

By the end of the month, we'll have a paperback as well.

Wade is our editor and organizer. Betty and I selected and sent him our stories. Each of us has a section of the book. Wade writes science fantasy. Betty writes stories about a sad sack called Porpoise McAllister. My section is about a fictional dysfunctional Midwestern town.

Wade bought the image for our Volume I from an online photo service. Now he found out we still have credit that will pay for our next cover.  Therefore our e-book will cost nothing to publish.  When it comes to the paperback, we will be charged only for our proof copies and after that for any books we order.  Now we will need readers.

And don't forget our blog! Wade's latest story is there, a story about a woman who sculpts figures out of clouds. I love the idea!

By tomorrow, I have to have a story ready. It's only in rough draft form tonight, so it's best I get back to work on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment