Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What a Day!

Every once in a while there's a day where it all comes together.

The first thing this morning, bookings for two different tours I've been working on came flooding in. By the end of the day, I had enough work to pay for each of the trips.  Anything more will make them profitable.  So I know I will be in Mississippi at the end of this month and in Ontario in July.  That means I will be in warmer climes and away from the winter snow for two weeks.  I know that I will be in cool Canada during July's heat.

With each phone call, my grins got wider.

Next great thing was that the final stage of correcting the e-romance at Amazon.com went smoothly.  I had already corrected the royalties and payments, given myself a correct attribution, and changed the cover.  It had taken me a week to post that book the first time in 2011 and I had made mistakes, mostly typographical errors, but there was one glaring error in the flow of the story.  I corrected my manuscript.  I fully expected it would take me hours to correct the e-book but everything flowed into cyberspace.

By 11:00 a.m. I hit the key that posted all the corrections.  By 5:00 p.m. I was notified that the book was now corrected.  It can be found at Amazon.com by clicking here.
ttp://www.amazon.com/Yesterdays-Secrets-Tomorrows-Promises-ebook/dp/B004ISLS0G/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1357696827&sr=1-1&keywords=yesterdays+secrets+tomorrows+promises

Next comes the paperback edition. I'll start on that tomorrow by quizzing Wade about how he edited and published our book, Black Coffee Fiction.  When I return from Mississippi, I'll begin to put together a collection of love stories gleaned from our two years of Black Coffee Fiction http://blackcoffeefiction.blogspot.com

Later on, I found out about a workshop I can do in March.  More income.

It was a sunny winter day, with the temperature slightly above freezing.  Between booking performances and touring and correcting my e-book, I took long walks around town.  In the end, I had walked four miles.

On days like this, who needs St. John's wort?


No comments:

Post a Comment