Saturday, May 26, 2012

Keys

My key to the Methodist church was always on the key chain with the pink plastic wrist band.  After I took the key off and handed it to the pastor this week, I looked at the rest of the keys.  There were three other keys and I had no idea what they were for.  I had been unlocking the church door for a decade and never used the others.  

I came home and looked at my other keys which hang on a key holder in the kitchen.   

My car key comes with an electronic device that automatically opens the car doors.  There are three other keys there, too.  One opens the front door but what are those others for?  Gary thought one might open the lock on his storage unit.  We'll have to try that out.  

Then there's another set of keys, on the left of this photo.  I have no idea what any of them unlock.  On the right there two other keys that were hanging there.  No idea what those are for either.  

Of the nine keys, I only have use for two that I know of. 

I guess I will keep all of them in a drawer in case.  You never know. 

.....

Wade's latest vampire story is at http://blackcoffeefiction.blogspot.com 
So far, we've written 36 short stories between us since the end of September, quite a record. 

We began monetizing (accepting advertisements) a couple of months ago. Though we don't select them ourselves, two days ago, one of the advertisements was for President Barack Obama.  Pretty good for two small town writers from Wisconsin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment