Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Autumn Color

http://www.travelwisconsin.com/fallcolor_report.aspx#/Report

This website is a report of the autumn colors in Wisconsin.  Gary and I watch it anxiously and plan our travels around the state based on it.The site tells us that in Forest County, where we'll be camping the next two weeks, the trees are showing around fifty percent of their fall splendor and by the time we leave will have reached the epitome of beauty.  

Gary is already at Laura Lake and called to report that the colors are started. Expect photos, he says, so I am sure I will have them posted at this blog in the next day or two.

Before I can leave I must store away some pear chips I dehydrated, take three loaves of banana bread out of the oven, and prepare Rascal Cat for the ordeal of not having his people here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment