Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day

We will soon be going to the polls.  Vote everyone!

Last night, I finished sending e-mails to North Dakota.  Today I start Montana, another beautiful state. While I am working out routes, I learn geography.  I always figure two possible routes per state since I am never sure until spring which I'll take in the summer.  I include places I've never been visited.

Yesterday was the beginning of NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month.  The goal is to write 1,667 words a day for a total of 50,000 words.  When I'm done I'll have a short novel in rough draft shape.  Yesterday, I wrote 1,765 words, a good start.

This is my third time around.  Last year's NaNoWriMo novel is now in the second draft.  I will work on it again in January and February and finish it by May.  

No comments:

Post a Comment