Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sunny day

Though I am still suffering the malady with occasional relapses into a foggy brain and body aches, it only takes a sunny day to drive the worst away.

Today Gary popped m into the Subaru with the passenger seat warmer set on high and off we went for a drive on sunny ocuntry roads.  We wound up at the Lutheran cemetery off French Road.  Enough of the snow has evaporated out there that I could work my way to my parents' grave where I retrieved the Christmas wreath and the LED candle we placed there on Christmas Eve.  To my surprise it was still lit..

From there we went to the Chinese restaurant for some dishes loaded with vegetables.

We came home after a pleasant morning to yet another relapse.  I slept the afternoon away.

And so it will go until this terrible winter comes to an end.

I Skyped with Wade today.  We have projects to pursue so I want this ague to disappear.

Still 70 years to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment