Thursday, May 23, 2013

Last Frost

The forecasters are warning of a final spring frost though it may not happen.  They tell us the low temperature  is to be 35 degrees.  However, the lowest temperatures are always out in the country.  My Mathom Gardens are well protected.  The temperatures are usually higher.

However, to be on the safe side, I brought in most of the pots.  The dianthus and pansies will do fine outside. They can stand freezing temperatures.  The rest of the plants are in the living room, waiting until the warm weather tomorrow.

The plants in the ground and the heavier pots I leave to chance. I am more worried about the plants up in the cemetery.  They are exposed at the top of the hill with no cover whatsoever.  I'll go up tomorrow and see if I have to replace them.

-----

This morning Wade and I tried to figure out how to put the covers of my books on this blog so that they connect to Amazon.com.  So far, only the Black Coffee Fiction link works.  However we managed to get Yesterday's Secrets, Tomorrow's Promises and Decades of Love and Other Disasters are here as photos.

All three books are at Amazon.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment