Saturday, February 9, 2013

Back Home and Working

So I am home.  I gave myself a day off to think a bit and make a list of what I need to get accomplished the rest of this week.

Tomorrow, a baby shower, something I seldom get involved in. I would rather mail in a present than have to sit in a social situation and make polite conversation. Will there be shower games?  Horrors!  But Tisha is going with me and will hold my hand and make me behave.  Isn't that what a daughter-in-law is supposed to do?

I have to clean out my car, do some laundry and put away everything from the Mississippi tour.

By Monday, I have to have my accounts and tax forms ready for my accountant. That shouldn't take long, the file is well organized.

I have to get back to contacts in Ontario to see how we are doing on the Circle Tour around Lake Superior in July. That means writing around 25 e-mails.

On Monday, I have to pick up some posters for the romance novel signing Susan Manzke and I will have at Sissy's Treats and Treasures here in Seymour on Saturday. I have the day to get those posters up.  The box with Yesterday's Secrets, Tomorrow's Promises arrived while I was gone.  I'll be getting extra copies of Black Coffee Fiction, too.

I have to write some press releases about both books.

By Friday, I have to have another short story ready for the Black Coffee Fiction blog.  I don't have any ideas yet.  Perhaps the baby shower will inspire me.




No comments:

Post a Comment