Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gary's Sense of Humor


Gary's sense of humor works only because I understand it.  

When our friend Ron in Minnesota noted on Facebook that he went to a Bill Staines concert a few days ago and posted a picture on Facebook, Gary printed it out.  We took it to Bill's next concert at Mosquito Hill Nature Center near New London and had our own photo taken with Ron's photo. We now think someone along Bill's tour route should do the same.  And the next concert and the next concert, with a long chain of photos.  


Gary commented that we proved that Bill changes shirts between performances.

When I came home from church today, Gary had my "birthday present" ready, a spanking new chainsaw.


No, it wasn't really my birthday present...I don't think.  My real birthday is March 17th, and there better be something besides a chainsaw.

Now he is planning our summer tour around Lake Michigan.  He's marked off a square on the living room floor which he says is the size of the car top carrier than he claims will go on top of his huge van.  Think of all the extra stuff we could take, he says, on a trip that will only be two weeks long.  When I laughed he came up with an alternate plan, a car top carrier for the Rascal Cat. After all, Romney traveled with his dog that way.

He is kidding, I think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment