Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

I've set my 2012 goals.  

__  Finish my novel and send it to an agent.  If I can't find an agent, I'll self-publish
__  Continue writing short stories for Black Coffee Fiction at http://blackcoffeefiction.blogspot.com
__  Continue writing this blog with no interruptions. (I missed posting three times in 2011.)
__  Self-publish a non-fiction book on my summer tour
__  Publish an e-book collection of short stories with Wade Peterson
__  Take the Circle Tour around Lake Michigan this summer
__  Exercise...swim three times a week, go to the fitness center twice a week, do yoga daily
__  Walk 1000 miles
__  Bike on recumbent bike 400 miles
__  Put in a bigger vegetable garden
__  Re-do the bathroom
__  Lose 25 pounds

I won't manage all of this, I never do, but by setting the goals, I keep moving forward. Check back at the end of the year to see how well I've done.  If readers see me slipping, call me on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment