Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Logistics

I began this blog on October 17, 2010 and haven't missed a daily posting since then.  It will become more difficult come summer.  Over the Memorial Day holiday, we'll be camping near Spooner, Wisconsin as we attend a memorial service.

Once in a national forest campground, we won't have cell phone access, electricity, or internet service.  To find these usually requires a long drive and neither Gary nor I like to leave once we find our piece of paradise in the forests.  

At the moment, my plan is to write the blogs every day with a date as a label, then post them whenever I can.   I will be traveling to some beautiful places.  I want to post photos with the stories.

We'll see what happens come May 26.  I consider it a dry run for the summer tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment