Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Snow and spring to come

Another snowstorm hit Wisconsin last night, so we snuggled in with some good books, fresh baked blueberry muffins, and a cat that alternated laps.

I managed to get out in late afternoon for a final yoga practice with our adored instructor Farah.  She is moving to Boulder, Colorado.  For solace, I know that I will be there in July.  It is my hope that I can join her class there for a mid-tour break.  She does massage therapy as well, so I might schedule a session then.

Meanwhile, we know that the snow will be melting by next week.  Yesterday morning I heard the cardinals doing their territorial call which means they are beginning to nest, a sure sign of spring.  They are a far better indicator of spring than robins, who most years don't have a clue.

So we vegetate and try not to think of the idiot governor who is doing his best to destroy our schools and libraries.  

No comments:

Post a Comment