Friday, February 25, 2011

Time for a breather

With a day at home, I made a pot of booyah, probably the last soup of the winter.  I have enough now to last into April.  Only four more days of February.  I think I will survive.

The day was sunny if cold, so I walked three miles, long overdue exercise. I stopped at the Methodist church and found out that posters for a Shrove Tuesday pancake supper needed to be put up all over town so I combined that with my walk.

Over at the middle school, I watched some teachers at the school packing their cars with sleeping bags.  They were dressed in Badger red, so I assume they are heading to Madison to protest.

I worked on a few writing projects.  I am trying to line up some travel articles for the summer.

Tonight, I believe I will make apple scones and banana bread.

For me, this has been a slow, relaxed day.  Tomorrow, it's back to driving Heather and Jacynth, this time to a workshop in Oshkosh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment