Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I began this blog on October 19, 2010 and have not missed posting an entry since then.  That's 127 blog entries since the beginning.  Some days were busy and all my readers got was a photo, but I usually made up for it with longer entries in the days following.

Now it becomes more difficult.

Tomorrow afternoon, I go to Mitchell Airport in Milwaukee to pick up Jacynth Hamill from Belfast, Ireland and Heather Innes from Sterling, Scotland, who will be performing a capella  Celtic songs around Northeast Wisconsin until March 21.  I've been working as their agent, finding them work.

Much of the time, I will be traveling with them and will have to find time to do a blog from wherever we land, using my little notebook computer.  This should be good practice for my much longer tour this summer.

Tomorrow, I will be posting from the airport.

Even more difficult will be continuing to do my own writing work.  I am almost done with the China Journal, which I plan on publishing as an e-book on Amazon.com by the end of March.  I will have to be in Seymour each Sunday to direct the choir as usual and begin preparing for Lent and Easter services.

As usual, life is a series of puzzle pieces.  I hope everything fits in nicely.  

No comments:

Post a Comment