Sunday, December 26, 2010

Refreshed

There are two days, Christmas and my birthday, when I go nowhere, do no housework, put storytelling aside, don't scribble or edit a novel or short story. Those are completely lazy days. 

Yesterday, Gary and I watched DVDs, snacked on leftover Christmas food, and read books.  I  left blogging alone other than posting something I had written the day before. For exercise, I turned on Christmas lights and walked to and from the refrigerator. 

At the end of the day, I felt frustration and the urge to get out and do SOMETHING! Today, I go back to planning and scurrying, with my mind refreshed and re-activated.  Sunday services and church and a drive to visit a friend will start me functioning again. 

Happy Boxing Day to my British friends.  How clever of you to add another day on to the festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment