Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

There are two days of the year that I set aside for doing as little as possible:  Christmas and my birthday. Those are days I watch old DVDs, read humorous books, and take long naps. I eat what I want, no matter how bad for my constitution.  There are 363 days to be ambitious, but not on my two big holidays.

This year, Christmas Day was to be different.  The plan was for me to drive five hours down to Dixon, Illinois to join Gary, taking with me a Christmas dinner.  No lazing about.

I woke up with an ague this  Christmas morning after a long night's bout with insomnia. There is no way I will be driving anywhere.

Instead, if health permits, I will join Gary on Boxing Day.

So here I am, not feeling that well.  Nothing to do but watch old DVDs, read humorous books, and take several naps.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment