Saturday, July 28, 2012

Another milestone

Some time tomorrow, after writing 718 posts on this blog I will pass another milestone with my 20,000th "hit".  I wonder what country will produce that reader.  The statistics for the past week show:

United States                                                    198
Russia                                                                23
Canada                                                               15
France                                                                  5
Germany                                                              4
Poland                                                                  3
Australia                                                               1
China                                                                    1
India                                                                      1
Japan                                                                    1

Once in a while, I get a response from my readers but that is so rare.

Meanwhile, I have another blog I share with Wade Peterson and now Bettyann Moore.  Wade has just posted his latest story at Black Coffee Fiction http://blackcoffeefiction.blogspot.com  There, too, we have regular readers from all over the world, yet we get few comments.

Because I know how much bloggers like to get feedback, I make it a point to leave messages at all the websites I regularly visit.

Tell me who you are!  After almost two years, my curiosity is getting the better of me.    













1 comment:

  1. I have tried to post a comment in the past and have not been able to don't know why. I am a local. I live in 5 Corners. I have followed your blog for awhile now. I enjoy your stories and comments although we are polar opposites politically.

    ReplyDelete