Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday blues

In the middle of church services, I began feeling dizzy.  I took off my choir robe to cool myself off and recovered enough to play the piano for the anthem and offertory.  I got through the service fine after that.

After church, I came home to Gary's Sunday dinner, delicious as always, but then I went to bed for a three hour nap.  I woke up with a headache and more faintness. Because at my age, you never know about dizziness, I took my blood pressure but it was normal, as was my temperature.  So it wasn't a stroke, wasn't the flu, and probably not a cold.

So what is wrong with me?  Same old thing, my spring ague, an allergy.  We had a lovely rain last night but it stirred up last year's leaves and that brought up mold. I get an attack or two every spring.  Nothing new.

We're going to have rain on and off for the next week, so I can expect more of the same.  I found my allergy tablets, stored away for the past year.  The expiration date shows they are good until 2013, so I will be fine from now on.

Gary took me for a drive in the country once I was feeling better, so the day wasn't a total loss.

Tomorrow, it's back to gardening and writing.








No comments:

Post a Comment