Wednesday, November 16, 2011

10,000

On October 19, 2011, I began this blog.  I've posted every day but three, once because the computer system went down here in Seymour, and the other two when I was traveling in the West and couldn't find wi fi anywhere.

I've been followed by readers from around the world from China to Australia, from Russia to South Africa. I know geography rather well so I was only stumped once, when I got a reader from Moldova. I had to use the Atlas to find that country next to the Ukraine.

I thought I would run out of things to write about but day after day, something new happens and it goes into this blog.

Today, I received my 10,000th "hit", almost thirteen months since I began.

Nothing changed, but it feels good to have gotten this far.

Maybe I will have something more profound to write when I reach 20,000.  

No comments:

Post a Comment