Thursday, March 24, 2011

Statistics

It takes me a while to catch on to technology.  It wasn't until this morning that I wandered into the stats part of this blog and discovered the geographical locations of those reading it.

To my surprise, I have readers in Russia, India, Indochina, Brazil, Canada, England, the Netherlands, Japan and other countries.  Some seem to be regulars.

I did know about at least one Russian, who not knowing that Colleen is a female name (it's actually Gaelic for girl),  tried to interest me in some photos of naked women.   But the rest?  I wonder who they are and why they check on me from time to time.

I've not missed a single day posting on this blog since I began it on October 17, 2010.  One time, it was only a few minutes to midnight, but I still got it in.  Now I can see that some folks actually like it.   Who knew?

1 comment:

  1. I'm now a follower. And an enjoyer. You may be a technophobe, but you have inspired me to write more through your own writing.

    Thank you for that gift.

    ReplyDelete