Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back on Track

With Jacynth and Heather safely in Rhinelander, I am having a normal week.  For me, that means two hours of writing in the morning before Gary wakes up, followed by breakfast.  Next comes cleaning chores, minimal, I am not obsessive about that.

Then if the weather is good, I take my first walk of the morning, combining it with errands, such as putting up posters for the library and shopping for groceries.  Walks are part of writing, because I am usually mulling over problems with characters and plot.  

Next, lunch with Gary, more writing, then a swim at the pool.  One more walk and supper.  Tonight, I'm baking apple scones, followed by working on storytelling projects.  This evening, that means editing a press release.

Writers don't have 9 to 5 jobs, the schedule always varies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment