Monday, February 28, 2011

Just Plumb Tired

I picked up Caim at 8:30 a.m. to drive them to Rhinelander.  For the next week, they'll be staying with friends in the northern part of the state, performing at a house concert and later on doing a concert at the Eagle River Public Library.  Originally, we talked about me driving them up, staying the night, and coming home by myself the next day.

I decided to do it all in one day, because I have my own tour to work on.  I must get the press release and photo to the libraries I'll be at this summer.  I am trying to get another e-book finished, too.  This is the only week of the Caim tour I'll have free, so after a brief lunch, I turned around and drove home.  It was seven hours of driving in all.

It is good practice for the summer touring, when I will often have long days in the car, but tonight I am just plumb tired and am going to bed.  

Tomorrow, it's back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment