Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fighting the Good Fight

Yesterday morning, I spent forty minutes in the pool at the Seymour aquatic center.  In the afternoon, I did an hour of yoga practice at the Good Shepherd Home.  In the evening, Gary joined me for upper body strengthening exercise at the fitness center at the high school.  I lost two pounds.


Then this morning, I made Gary a full breakfast of bacon, scrambled eggs and fried potatoes with onions. "Win some, lose some,"  I said.   Gary said, "No, it's "lose weight, gain weight."  He is probably right, but I spent over two hours walking around the Fox River Mall in Grand Chute, dodging shoppers as I made three mile circles around the interior of the facility.  The mall is the only place where I can do long range walking when the wind chill is -30 degrees, at a point where Fahrenheit and Celsius meet.   


I'll know if it was enough when I weigh myself tomorrow morning.  





No comments:

Post a Comment