Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ice cream

As of today, I estimate twenty-two performances in eight states come summer.  There will be more to come but for the moment, I work on logistics. No, not locating the best highways.  Not finding camping sites. My number one problem when on the road is ferreting out  good ice cream.  I don't mean Dairy Queen type ice milk or Culver type custard.  I want hand scooped ice cream in a variety of flavors.   Where can I get Mackinac Island fudge?  Where is almond amaretto?   How about bear claw?  

When I am in Upper Michigan, I can find Jilbert's ice cream, about the world's best.  New Zealand has fabulous flavors in every little burg in the North and South Islands.  China has the oddest flavors.  Green tea ice cream anyone?

Where will I find ice cream in Utah, Idaho, Oregon? Does Moab have an ice cream parlor?  What about Devil's Lake, North Dakota?   This requires major research on my part.  I feel I am up to the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment