Monday, November 29, 2010

Time for a breather

I've now e-mailed all the libraries along my route.  Now for a breather as the librarians think about summer and try to fit me into their schedules and vice versa.   There are still some open dates, especially on the weekends. Gary is researching national forests for me, finding the best campgrounds and hiking trails.

Now I turn my attention to my good friends Heather (Scotland) and Jacynth (N. Ireland) who will be visiting me during Lent. They sing a capella Celtic music and will be performing in this area.   I've found them a few bookings but they need more, so now the e-mails will go out each evening to churches and libraries here in Wisconsin.   They have audio clips at their websites: www.myspace.com/celticcaim or www.cluniemusic.com


Tonight, the final rehearsal for our Advent Concert on Sunday.

The days speed by.

No comments:

Post a Comment