Thursday, December 23, 2010

Another tour to organize

Besides my own bookings, I occasionally work as an agent for performing artists from abroad. They do the same for me when I visit them.  In February, Caim, a Celtic duo, will be here in Wisconsin.  Heather Innes, from Stirling, Scotland, and Jacynth Hamill, from Belfast, Ireland, sing a capella in Gaelic.   So far, I've arranged eleven bookings for them in three weeks.   


Heather and Jacynth have adopted an orphanage in Thailand. I just found out about that and now am working on finding them additional benefit performances.   


This is the third tour I've booked for Caim.  Jacynth says that it is time for me to visit her in Ireland, a place I've longed to see.   I've been to Scotland twice and treasure memories of  the time Heather and I stayed at a bed and breakfast lighthouse at Gairloch.  Now my dreams are about Ireland's Giant's Causeway.  If I intend to leap from granite rock to rock,  I'd best get there before I get much older! 



No comments:

Post a Comment