Friday, November 26, 2010

Wyoming

The Wyoming dates quickly fell into place.  I'll be in Circle, Montana on June 27, then in Wyoming June 28 to July 1.  It looks like Colorado will be over the 4th of July weekend, so no performances there, but I will be stopping in to see friends and relatives before heading west to Utah where I have solid bookings through the 9th.

I've now finished the process of sending e-mails to all the libraries on my route.  Now I wait for replies through January.   After that, I set up nursing and assisted living performances, which nicely fit into the blank places on my calendar.  

Putting a tour together is like doing a jigsaw puzzle, trying to fit everything together, but unfortunately, with a tour, there are always extra pieces.   I can't see everything in five weeks. In Utah,  I will be camping in the vicinity of Zion National Park, but with all the performances, an afternoon of hiking is the best I can expect. I do want to take some time to look at the California redwoods.  In his last weeks, my father had one big regret, that he had never seen the redwoods.  I will do this in his memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment