Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oops. I forgot the maps.

I went to Illinois on Tuesday without taking the file for the summer reading trip that included the state maps and the dates I've already scheduled.  Sure enough, I received a few e-mails about performances.  Now that I am back and scrambling to figure out what I agreed to with the librarians.  It now looks like I'll be leaving here about the 15th of June, doing a couple of performances in Wisconsin, at least one in Minnesota, heading south from Devil's Lake, North Dakota through South Dakota, Colorado and Utah before going west.  Eventually, I'll reach Oregon and go back east for more performances in Montana and North Dakota before going home around the first of August.   Six weeks away from home is the usual length of my tours, so this sounds right to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment