Monday, November 15, 2010

A new milepost

Last night, the counter moved past 999 "hits" to over a thousand, so this blog is being read.  I'm hearing from librarians from all over the country.

I finished up with the Oregon e-mails yesterday and today start on Utah.  I want to visit a friend in Ogden, see Zion National Park and camp in National Forests as I go.  I've heard so much about the beauties of Utah but  never visited it. I flew over it a few times but that doesn't count.

The trip is slowly changing shape.  I'll be in Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota and eastern Montana before heading south through Wyoming, Colorado, and Utah.  Eventually, I'll wind around to Oregon and go back through Idaho, western Montana and then home.

I read over the maps before bedtime and dream of new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment