Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A brief problem with audio

I found out yesterday that the server that had my audio clip is down.  Until we can correct that problem, no audio, sorry. Anyone wanting to get an audio can e-mail me and I will send one as an attachment.

I spent Monday with Gary paddling down the Wolf River.  It was beautiful weather, but we couldn't dawdle the way we usually do because of the short days.  We went in at 10 and were done by 2.  In that short time, we saw deer crashing through the forest, a blue heron, some sandhill cranes, frogs, turtles, eagles and more.  Are the frogs and turtles not estivating or the cranes and herons not migrating the way they should because the winters are getting shorter?   We likely won't get out on the water again until the end of March.  

No comments:

Post a Comment