Sunday, February 9, 2014

Paacking for the operation

Today Chris, Tisha and  Evan took me out for my last meal before hospital food.  We went to a Chinese buffet, my favorite. There was even ice cream. We discussed Evan's new found interest in math and science. He is now doing sudoku puzzles.  As usual, he coninues to love reading.  I am so proud o my family.  They are all doing well.

Th fortune cookies boded well.


While we were gone, Gary did the laundry so I would have  the clothes I need for the hopital.

Beause I don' t like he flapping hospital gowns that leave too little o the imagination in the nether region, so I am takiing some fleece pajama bottoms.   I have a pair of suede slippers with rubber bottoms.  Crocheted slipper are nice ut slippery and I don't want to take a umble in the halls.  I know I willl be sent off to walk to get some exercise.  The ule is usually that the patient cannot leave the hospital until they have "expressed gas" (farted) and I intend to get that accomplished as soon as I can.

A couple of book s to read andng sudoku and crssword puzzles to work on.   I  am still trying to engage my brain.


I am hoping to continue to post on this blog but will have to borrrow a computer for that.  I'm not taking my notebook.   No money, no credit cards.  Gary, Chris and Tisha will be dropping in from time to time, but since mostly I will be asleep, there will be no time.

Tonight, Downton Abbey and early to bed.

Tomorrow I hope this pesky tumor is gone and I can get back to writing.




No comments:

Post a Comment