Monday, November 18, 2013

Book News

The Glen Valley Compact is done and published at Amazon.com.  All that is left on that book is the publicity.  I write daily in Facebook, Twitter, Good Reads and other social media to get the word out. Spreading the word is key.

I will be at Sissy's here in Seymour all day on Saturday, December 7 doing a book signing. I am trying to organize some book signings in various states I will be visiting in 2014.   I'll be in Hawaii in February, in Illinois on and off, and in the north woods of Wisconsin and Upper Michigan over the summer. In fall, 2014, I hope to go to New England so I can cross Rhode Island off my list of states to visit.  Perhaps I will be in South Carolina in winter, 2015 and finally Delaware. My books will be in libraries all over the United States.

And the books are beginning to sell.  I now get very small monthly royalty payments which could get bigger as time go on. It is a matter of one book "hitting" then the others will sell, too.  

Right now, I am working on a short story for Black Coffee Fiction. Following that, I want to put a Christmas e-book together with Wade and perhaps it get published by December 15.  

But first, I must get that story done then go for a week's "vacation" in Illinois as Gary works on the family farm to help get it in shape for eventual sale.  

No comments:

Post a Comment