Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Few Photos

I am in Grand Junction, Colorado.  In the morning, it's Utah.  I will write more in the morning before I leave, but tonight I am too tired to do more than show you some photos of some of the places I've been.

 This was the Avery Natural Bridge Park in Wyoming.  That's my camp site on the other side.


The Cache las Poudre River doing its best to to overflow its banks as I try not to fall in.


The view from the hiking trail at Jack's Gulch.

The trail I hiked while letting my car cool down.

The campsite at the Blue River Campground in the White River National Forest.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful settings.
    Still having issues with your car?
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Sounds like you are making the best of your car trouble... hope it's not giving you more grief.

    ReplyDelete